Saturday 31 May 2008

Needlework and gardening

(Click on photo to enlarge)


This is an exchange block for a quilt from a swop on the Creative Living forum. This is for Wren and i hope it arrives safely. The theme was garden pond, and I just happened to have some material with the appropriate print on it!

I am a Mattock gardener at times - that is, my intake part of the yard is challenging to say the least. This is MUCH progress made on the 2nd bean area - getting there, slowly!

The first flower on my Paul's Himalayan Musk - and a million more to come.

1 comment:

nancy said...

That quilt block is absolutely amazing. It's beautiful. I KNOW it will be appreciated by its recipient. Looks like the "Jungle" is trying to take over there. It's always a battle when you live "out". Is that a rose? It's gorgeous. There ARE a million more coming.
Nancy