Thursday 16 October 2008

Tenby is the new Brecon . . .

South Bay, Tenby, Pembrokeshire


The proper post for this probably won't get written and photos loaded until tomorrow, but my other half and I had such a lovely day out in Tenby today, and I took SO many photos, I just had to share one with you. I was shooting into very bright light on the water and the camera took matters into its own hands and put a filter on, so it looks half dark. I want this one blown up and stuffed on the wall, it's so atmospheric! Obviously, click on it to enlarge. And if you want to use this, or any of my photos, just ask first please.

5 comments:

Goosey said...

That is a really great photo, maybe you should print it off and hang it on your wall to remind you of a good day out.That is a lovely area isn't it...BW Goosey

Bovey Belle said...

You read my mind Goosey, as I had that very same thought!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh lovely,lovely!

LBP said...

What a beautiful photo, can't wait to see the rest. I have been sitting here quite a while catching up with your blog and have been having a great time doing so!

Your Apple Dappy looks delicious. I have copied the recipe and hope to get it made soom.

Blessings

Linda

nancy said...

Jennie, I'm commenting on this older post because I'm going to borrow the photo of the regency doors. I think I'll be using it for a challenge this week. And you will be credited.
Nancy