Being gormless, I have managed to copy the award to the side panel, but for the life of me can't copy it to here. You will just have to do an eyes left . . .
This award is to be passed on to people whose blogs I enjoy and return to again and again.
It comes with rules and they are:
- The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
- Link to the person you received your award from
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award
- Put links to those blogs on yours
- Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
1. Kelli, at There is no place like home - http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/,
and I only wish I had a fraction of her creativity and tidyness. She has such a pretty home and home educates her family. I take my hat off to her (and wish I lived next door - she makes such SCRUMMY things!)
2. Snowgoosey, at http://snowgoosey.blogspot.com/,
whose blog reminds me of the Dorset I left behind, and who visits all my favourite places.
3. A fellow import to Wales, though she lives on the side of a mountain, and I don't! Visit Elizabeth's blog at http://welshhillsagain.blogspot.com/
4. Rowan, over at http://www.circleoftheyear.blogspot.com/
who visits some wonderful places, takes wonderful pictures, and who is drawn to the still room, as am I . . .
5. Greentwinsmummy aka GTM, over at A Life Full of Blessings, http://greentwinsmummyasimplelife.blogspot.com/
who is ever-inspiring and has two wonderfully-amusing little girls who are all enjoying country living to the full.
6. Niki, at http://nostalgiaatthestonehouse.blogspot.com/
where I lurk and look at the beautiful things she buys and makes, with deep envy!
7. Tracy at http://cupcakesathome.blogspot.com/
where I also lurk. Anyone who has Whippets (especially such lovely dogs as she has) is Top Notch in my book!