Friday, 21 March 2008
8 facts about me you probably didn't know
Nancy over at http://morthanenough.wordpress.com has tagged me to join in a bit of fun: 8 facts about me you (probably) didn't know. So here goes:
1. I hate milk (tolerate it in tea) and so I eat my breakfast cereal dry or with a yoghurt.
2. I'm afraid of heights. I never used to be. This is genetic and I blame my mother. Even looking up at tall buildings gives me the heeby-jeebies these days.
3. All my life I have professed to hate custard and never ate trifle. Now I find I was mistaken.
4. I used to work with horses. It wasn't like work at all as I loved the job so much.
5. I have a certain amount of psychic ability.
6. I represented my school at High Jump.
7. My undergraduate dissertation jointly won the Royal Archaeological Institute Dissertation prize for 1999/2000 (it's judged on the best dissertations for a 2 year period). I am still inordinately proud of that.
8. Swimming is not my strong point.