Saturday 29 November 2008

Saturday 7's


Nita, over on her blog, has tagged me to join in these "7s". I won't tag anyone, but join in if you want to on your blog.

7 things to do before I die:

Ride sidesaddle
Finish writing the book I've been researching
Find some of the answers to those riddles in my family tree
Be a granny
Travel abroad
Move down to Devon
Walk the Shaftesbury Drove

7 things I do now:

Make my own bread
Bake
Walk
Blog
Knit
Quilt
Embroider

7 things I can't do:

Make a sponge cake
Swim very well
Look out of a tall building without feeling dizzy
Make soap
Join the M25 without worrying about it
Public Speaking
Ballet

7 things I find attractive in the opposite sex:

Nice eyes
Kissable lips
A nice smile
Hands
Nice bottom (think Michelangelo's "David" here . . .)
Good sense of humour
Generous nature

7 things I say most often:

Hello
Balderdash
Oh rats
Kettle's on
Bl**dy Talk-Talk
Where's Trixie gone?
Give Banshee some cheese to shut her up!

7 Celebs that I admire:

I don't admire any of them! At a push, Clarissa Dickson-Wright and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall . . .

7 favourite foods:

A good prawn curry
Ice cream (pref. mint choc. chip)
Profiteroles
Fresh home-baked bread
Apples
Trifle
Steak and chips with a creamy pepper sauce


Join in on your blog if you'd like, and leave a link here.

3 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh I love your answers ad would join you in a blink of an eye for the steak and profiteroles! Yum!

I actually was meant to mentuion to you that on my previous post I tagged you with an award for your blog!
Pop by and grab it for your sidebar...
You can do the question thing if you want but grab the award if nothing else,
You deserve it!

Bovey Belle said...

Thanks Cupcakes. I'll away to your blog - I recalled yesterday someone offering me an award, but couldn't recall who or how lately!

nancy said...

This is fun, Jennie, I think I may do it and send it on to some others.
Nancy