Thursday 18 June 2009

SCREEEEEAM!!!!

We have 4 blue lights - yippee . . . (though green would be tasteful too Granny . . .) Don't know how long for. Just to update you that we are probably going to have to wait another MONTH before we get broadband sorted properly as they have to shut the lane, lop trees, put up new poles and a new length of cable . . . I am missing you all SO MUCH, but please bear with me, I will be back - hopefully a bit sooner, but we're dealing with the Council here over the road, so . . .

3 comments:

Rowan said...

Patience is a virtue:) Meanwhile there's always snail mail.

Morning's Minion said...

How utterly frustrating. You are missed--funny how I've gotten attached to someone I'll likely not meet in person--so much of YOU comes through in your writing that I do feel I could visit and we would just walk down the lane talking a mile a minute!

Greentwinsmummy said...

lOL!! Lovely to hear you are still sort of there BB :o) I snail mailed you yesterday lol as I assumed your connection had zonked out!How infuriating it must be & the powers that be assure us we will all have high speed ones in the future....mmm methnks thats tosh lol!
GTM x xx